Accordions, Accordion, collapse, faq
Awesome Accordions plugin
Awesome accordions helps you to create a nicely animated fully responsive and accessible collapsible panels. You can create multiple accordions and place them on your site by using shortcodes, no coding is needed. It is the perfect solution for setting up a simple FAQ page or adding a simple accordion collapse into your content.
- Drag and drop interface Backend interface to easily create an unlimited number of accordions
- Shortcode for adding it to your content
- Fully responsive with fluid height and width
- WYSIWYG editor for adding content
- Toggle or Collapse effect
- Buttons to collapse/expand all panels at once
- Semantic html5 design
- 100% compatible with all modern browsers
- Keyboard navigation support
- Compatible with any theme
- Translation ready, works with WPML
- Optimised for screen readers
- SEO friendly
Backend Drag and Drop interface
We created a backend interface that lets you easily create accordion panels and by drag and drop organise them in the way you need.
The tiny MCE editor makes it easy to add any kind of content in the panels.
Easily add the accordion to any post by using the generated shortcode.
Compatible with any theme
We tested it in many themes without any problems, we used the minimum needed css for an accordion to work but it is very easy to modify by adding classes to your theme or using the customizer.
Activate the accordion plugin from the plugin interface by downloading it directly or uploading the zip file. After activation a new menu item “Accordions” should be visible.